Hi,
Everytime after i "halt" the system (6.1),a while after the word "power
down" appeared, i get this error message :

Unable to .... virtual memory paging at 0B68ED (etc)
and its dump me a few HEX numbers.

I suspect it somethings to do with kernel 2.2.13 so i downgrade to
2.2.9-27mdk, but the problem still there.
So, is it 6.1 bugs or my hardware fault ?

Second,
X-windows doest work well with my Cirrus Logic 5446. It can detect the chip
but whenever i boot into KDE, when i move the mouse, the part where i move
the mouse turn white. (Just like painting with the mouse)

The machine is Sieman Nixdoff Scenic Pro C5
Pentium 166
Quantum Fireball 4.3GB.

Any idea ?
-lz