I don't know if you are experiencing 6.1 bugs, but I have also some problems
with 6.1. I expected all to work at first boot but:

- Unable to have several sessions of X. All start on the first even when I
modify startx
- GNOME: I don't know. First time I use it. When I iconify, my windows
disappear, unable to find a windows list. Lots of things in it are really
beta. Very nice, but it really need its own Window Manager.
- Unable to read news in Netscape.... freeze
- Unable to send mail witn krn.... freeze ( difficult to find a news reader
:) )
- Unable to use tcsh shell-script with a normal user: cannot set
coredumpsize limit

I don't know if have to sent bugs reports. There must be something wrong
with my machine. Did anyone experienced one of these?

Fabien