Yes, Partition Magic will resize Fat32 and EXT2 without losing data.  Just make a
bootable Dos diskette with Partition Magic on it.
Then boot from it and start P/M.  The graphical interface is quick to grasp.  It would
be hard to accidentally erase your data with
this program.

It's nice to keep the disk handy because it is so quick and easy to use.  So you don't
even have to sweat your partition size
allocation... just adjust as you go.

Seve