All,
When I get a working X server, all is well and peachy, but my screen is
orange w/ purple stripes down the extream left and right edges or my
monitor. Even though i like these colours, I dont want my screen looking
like the 60`s. Also, my mouse acts like my screen would be a few inches to
the left. (virtual screen?) I get a mouse, but the mouse i see, and the
mouse that the computer interprets are diffrent. If i try to click on a
button, the mouse is actualy clicking on a button to the right a few inches.
How do i change this?

Thank you,
Jerrud D
***Whats the diffrence between MS and a man w/ a gun in your face?
Nothng. They both want your money.***