--

I know what your looking for we run BSD servers (their adduser script is quite
superior).  I would suggest writing your own its actually quite simple.  look at

Regards,
   Gavin ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
      ENTER.NET - "The Road to the Internet Starts Here!" (tm)
  (610) 437-2221 * http://www.enter.net/ * email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]