Hi!

cd to your ttfont dir, then type "ttmkfdir -o fonts.scale" then type
"mkfontdir".
Restart xfs and X... then it should work. I assume you already added the
fontdir path to xfs.

Btw, while I'm at it... why doesn't netscape resize the ttfonts properly on
some pages? And all MS fonts have a size of 0 or 12 in netscape, is there any
way to fix this? And gfontsel displays more sizes than netscape.

Rickard Åberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few
 million people think you are?"