Now that I have a static IP address and DSL, I would like to set up
with one of those dynamic DNS services.  My ISP doesn't care much what
services I run from my home (as long as I pay my bill :-) and an
accessible domain name is really necessary for the experimenting I
want to do.  Does anyone here have any experiencre with the various
providers of this service?  Maybe provide a reference (cost,
reliability, etc)?

--
Stephen Carville
[EMAIL PROTECTED]