Sorry if this seems a little off-topic here, but I thought I'd make
mention of my new website (called Freezer Burn) at http://tux.tzo.net for
people to check out.  It's running on Mandrake 6.1 with the Advanced
Extranet server stuff, uses PHP and mySQL for some databases (the majority
of the pages don't use mySQL yet, but they will soon).

I thought it would be nice for people to see what kind of a server can be
run using Mandrake...  looking at Freezer Burn, and some of the comments
I've received, I think a few people are being swayed to Mandrake
considering how easy it was for me to set it all up (mySQL aside, of
course).

Good work guys!  Freezer Burn is becoming more of a success than I
expected, and I think Mandrake is getting some pretty decent exposure from
it... thanx for the tools to make a kick-ass website!  =)

Vincent Danen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) . ICQ: 16978834
http://shx.tzo.net . telnet://shx.tzo.net . http://tux.tzo.net
BBBS/LiI . Internet Rex for Linux Beta . Stronghold Enterprises/X BBS

Check out the new Linux Information site at http://tux.tzo.net