Where can I find the "contrib" CD stuff?

I've looked on several mirrors and can't find anything relating to install
in the /MandrakeCook/contrib directory.  This is only Mandrake-related
"contrib" directory I can find anywhere.

The Mandrake install source is hidden so well, you'd think it was
classified information. Is there anyone who can give me a specific URL that
points to the location?

Jeff