I'm currently running v6.0 and have just received the 6.1 power pack.  As
I'm inherently conservative (and quite ignorant with regard to MSDOS) and
don't want to do anything to my current Mandrake implementation I thought
that I'd try an installation of LNX4WIN on one of my Windows partitions.

Unfortunately, the partition selections in INSTALL.BAT only allow the
selection of partitions D: through H: and my CD-Rom drive is partition N:
(in DOS and O: in Win95).  Can anyone suggest a work-around to solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance.
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                        Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry                        Stochastic and multivariant
http://web.jadeinc.com/FoundationChem