On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Andrea Celli wrote:

> I'll add my problem about kde-themes to this discussion.
>
> I've found a lot of kde-themes on Linuxberg, but the
> the kde-theme-manager isn't able to install them.
> May be they are in an "old format".
> How can i convert and install them?
>
> bye, andrea

They aren't even in the "old format". They consist of merely a background and a
color scheme. Linuxberg has a good set of instructions on how to install them.
Basically its copying the background to one location and a text file to another.

In order to make them into a "new style" theme, you need to set everything up
first, then use the KThemeMgr to create a new theme using the create button.

--
Arandir...