o Last weekend I tried to boot my system only with a bootdisc and
something really strange happend to the computer. On both computers
(server+client) I've installed Mandrake 6.1. The client only uses a
bootdisc and gets his IP and that stuff via bootp. But then I recognized
that the computer hang. If I write such stuff like "ps -efa" in
startup-script in /etc/rc.d/init/rc.syslocal (or something like that) the
computer hangs. Command like "ls" are worked very fine.

o Is this a bug or how can I call it?

o Are they anybody out here with experince in booting via NFS?

o Are they docus somewhere in the I-Net? (The HowTo are a little bit
outdatet.)

Thx for your help.

--
        Erik Wasser