Dear all,

Someone posted a solution to samba not remounting drives when they get lost
before, and that was to get the source and install and compile that. So...
I went and downloaded the src file samba-2.0.5a-3mdk.src.rpm and ran
rpm --recompile samba-2.0.5a-3mdk.src.rpm

It put the files in /var/tmp/samba-root/

Where do I go from here? or have I gone about it all wrong?(which is more
likely)

Regards

Geoff Croxson
Page me http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1120068
Senior Micro-Computing Support Officer     Ph: 9514 1218
Humanities and Social Sciences             Fax:9514 1041
University of Technology, Sydney           [EMAIL PROTECTED]