:~>>Essentially, what we want to perform is a network installation of large
:~>>commercial software products and restrict their use on the server by setting
:~>>a maximum number of connections. Currently, installing a copy of WordPerfect
:~>>on our server theoretically allows access to the program by multiple
:~>>workstations despite the actual ownership of less than half a dozen
:~>>licenses.

If I got it right, the "max-connection" works for shares.
In that case, make a "WP" share with Word perfect on it, and be happy.
If i mis-understood something, just ignore my post.

cu
        Denis