Ron Marriage wrote:

> If you're wanting to patch your Windows 98 OS, then you have
> to patch Window's holes as much as possible, this doesn't
> remove the use of internet explorer or it's problems, but
> does close the doors that might be open through this
> combination of 98 and Iexplorer.
>
> You can get a security patch from MS at:
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/Bulletins/ms99-032.asp
>
> Ron

As a side note, if u like u can use this little prog

http://www.98lite.net/
http://www.98lite.net/download.html

to install win98 ( or 95 ) with which removes Internet Explorer
completely (
does not install  any of the components for it )

and also lets u install win95's windows explorer completely removing the
web
integration in 98. ( win95 cd required )

I have it installed as such now with 95 windows explorer, and so far it
works
great.....

David