Hi all.

Kind of new to the ways of 'quota'.

I setup the disk quotas on my system as per /usr/doc/HOTWO/mini/Quota and I
guess it's going to work out.

But I'm wondering if I'm using the right tool?

Our server is going to host Email accounts for some distance education
students and we want to limit how much Email they get. I'm not sure
how/where to configure this. Originally, I thought I could create a symlink
in /var/spool/mail pointing back to their home directory but that didn't
work... sendmail detected the symlink and renamed the link in
/var/spool/mail from 'jsmith' to 'BOGUS.jsmith.????' (???? was four
seemingly-useless letters).

Anyhow, I have a feeling that setting up disk quotas is not what I need to
use.

Can someone help me out?

---
Ian Douglas, Wild Web Services