On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, you wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>   I have downloaded the new kernel for 2.2.13 from the cooker distro. It
> is mandrake version 29. There seems to be a problem with the coding of
> the new module. I have attached the error file to this e-mail.
>
> Al Smith

   I could'a attached the same exact errors  :(   I read your post
just as the Kernel source rpm was finishing d/l.  When I went to
install it I got the mesg that 'libbfd-2.9.5.....' was missing. I
found that I needed 'binutils-2.9.5....'.  that satisfied the
dependancy and I thought I was all set.  Fortunately it only takes
5 minutes for a kernel compile, but right a the end it bombed out
with the same two errors you posted Al.

 --
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .