I had made an abortivve attemt to upgrade v6.0 to v6.1 on my K6-3/300
(128MB RAM), and got so frustrated that I reverted to v6.0.  Now, the boot
process hangs on checking module dependencies.  I havent' tested it, but I
think that it would sit there for an infinite period if I didn't hit
CTRL-C.  After hitting CTRL-C the boot proceeds normally and all of the
processes generate a PASSED message.

Any comments as to the solution to this rather minor annoyance will be
appreciated.

Second topic:  The main reason that I wanted to upgrade, in addition to
getting WordPerfect on of the CD's in the power pack, was to get the new
version of KDE.  Will the new KDE work with v6.0?

Thanks in advance.