On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, John Aldrich wrote:

> Can someone recommend a good, easy to use (preferably
> perl-based) mailing list package for RedHat/Mandrake? My
> boss gave me the job of coming up with a package to do
> that.
> Also keep in mind that it will probably be remotely
> installed, configured and managed via ssh, so the easier
> the better! :-)

You can give Majordomo a try... although not very easy to setup
(traditionally) it's very powerful and is almost 100% perl-based.  If you
like, you can download the RPMS I made for myself at
http://tux.tzo.net/rpm.php3.  One of these days I'll tiddy them up and
submit them to contribs.

Vincent Danen, Freezer Burn web master: http://tux.tzo.net
ICQ: 54924721 . http://shx.tzo.net . telnet://shx.tzo.net
BBBS/LiI . Internet Rex for Linux Beta . Stronghold Enterprises/X BBS

Check out the new Linux Information site at http://tux.tzo.net