On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 04:44:11PM -0500, John Aldrich wrote:
-> Can someone recommend a good, easy to use (preferably
-> perl-based) mailing list package for RedHat/Mandrake? My
-> boss gave me the job of coming up with a package to do
-> that.
-> Also keep in mind that it will probably be remotely
-> installed, configured and managed via ssh, so the easier
-> the better! :-)
->      John

There is at least one mailing list package on the L-M 6.1 CDs,
BeroList-2.5.9-2mdk.i586.rpm. There may be others.

BTW, one thing I do with a new RPM-based distribution is make a list of
all the RPM packages in the disty so I can search it for keywords for
exactly this sort of thing.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley