Hello,

I'm try to setup a HP EN1207D-TX 10/100 network card on my machine. I could
get the card detected at bootup but got a error which is something like:

Delay initialise of eth0

I have managed to get the SCO Unix drivers for Accton EN-1207D-TX network
card(which windows drivers work with the card) but the setup is different from
Linux. Have tried to use linuxconf & netcfg but not successful so far.

I know I could not use any of the drivers in Mandrake 6 & 6.1. Is there any
way to manually set the card so it can get initialise or it is just my luck
and I have to get another card in the ethernet-HOWTO hardware list?

regards
Dickson