Dear all (specially Mdk team also oxygen tester),

I'm using mdk 6.1 now. I was try to compile the 2.2.13
(from kernel.org) and use the ide patch (cause my Ali 15XX).

But, after i compiled kernel, kppp said my kernel not support
ppp. But if i check there was a ppp.o under the
/lib/modulexx/newone. So now i back to the original 2.2.13-7

After i compare with the 2.2.13-7mdk, i fount that the modules
config file has many entry, rather than mine. Why ? Any idea ?

Also i now try to install the new kernel from oxygen.
What is the different from kernel with this word at the name :
secure, fb, linus ? Which one must i use ? Has it support
Ali 15XX ?

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Pipit @ http://pipit.dhs.org or http://ying.dhs.org/~pipit