mmv is 'multiple move'

It's like mv, but with more usefull features.

I have never used it (I rather do scripts) but I think it can do things like

mmv filename*.png otherfilename*.png
(maybe the syntax is not correct)

This will rename filename01.png into otherfilename01.png, filename02.png
into otherfilename02.png, filename03.png into otherfilename03.png and so
on...

You can do in a single command line what would require a loop with more than
4 commands

Mathieu