Hello,

What kind of Satellite Service is available in your area? I have lots of
experience with the DirecPC Service. It offers 400 kbps download, and the
upload is done by modem at your standard speed. It's 95% stable, and for
the 5%, you have to connect using straight dial-up. But it's here NOW, and
it's wayyyyyy faster than 33.6.

There is a commercial Linux driver available at www.helius.com.

Jean-Michel Dault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]