Could someone please help me out with my sound configuration in mandrake
6.1?

This is what I see on the screen when I run sndconfig:

1. It detect my sound card Model AZT1008 PnP sound device
2. It then renamed /etc/conf.modules to /etc/conf.modules.bak
3. Every thing is successfully until it try to play a sound sample, it says:
    An isapnp error occured:
    Don't know what to do with CONFIGURE AZT1008/-1 (LD 1 on or around Line
77)
    /etc/isapnp.conf:77-Fatal-Error occured parsing config file, no action
taken.

hope you guys can help.

thanx.