Hello,

I tried Mandrake 6.1, and in general liked what I saw.  I'm running Red
Hat 6.1 now, and am considering switching.  Unfortunately, when I first
tried Mandrake, I was unfortunate enough to have a Cirrus 5446 graphics
card, so my X display was all messed up.

Questions:

1) Does Mandrake 7.0's XFree properly support the Cirrus 5446 chipset?

2) Does Mandrake 7.0 support TrueType fonts in X out of the box?

3) Does Mandrake 7.0 support wheelmice out of the box?

4) What's up with including both egcs 1.1.2 and gcc-2.95?  Which one is
the default?

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin Jackson: [EMAIL PROTECTED]