Grab the qt2-devel and qt-2 rpm's from redhat 6.1!

rpm -ivh (not -Uvh, or you'll wipe out qt 1.44!, you don't want that)

when you ./configure the licq qt-gui do this
./configure --with-x --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt-2.0.1/include/
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt-2.0.1/lib/

That will get you going pretty quick and painless.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 1796276