This message is to inform you that your message to me has been
automatically deleted.  It was detected as being a "spam" message not
addressed to me.  If this was in error, I sincerely apologize.  Please
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking me to remedy the problem
with the subject "spam error" to ensure that it gets through.
      If, however, this was an unsolicited piece of e-mail, cease and
desist all additional mailings immediately.  Any attempts to circumvent
this spam protection system may meet with legal prosecution to the
fullest extent of the law.