On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Vincent Colombo wrote:

> SBLive support in 7 is extremely easy. All I had to do was run soundconfig
> and choose the card, it then autoprobe's it and attempts to play a test
> file.
>
> That was all there was to it for me.
>
> You can also configure it through Lothar if you prefer.
>
> Vince

You shouldn't have to touch anything, do a fresh install
on the first bootup kudzu will add the sound alias to conf.modules
theres nothing to configure it's either there or it isn't. If on the off
chance you don't see the "alias sound emu10k1" in your conf.modules on
the first boot contact me so i can find out what went wrong please.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon