On sab, 22 gen 2000, Darryl White wrote:
>I don't know about everyone else, but I have received numerous anti-spam
>replies from you.  (I have never sent you a message until now)  Please
>take time to change how your filters are executed.  You are creating
>spam on the list.

Very sorry!
I'm a real beginner in sendmail configuration and I think I could done some
mistakes. I work in linux behind a firewall and my mail address comes from a
linux machine outside the firewall that is not configured by me.
So I have to understand which machine is creating the traffic.
Could you help me?
I suppose that it's not me generating the noise (my machine has address
10.0.20.64 internal) but the external server (www.ismaa.it) that is administered
by my organization.
Can you reply me the anti-spam reply?
Could you tell me from which machine these messages are coming from?

Thanks and sorry again!

--
Marco Ciampa

Universita', s.f.:
        Come una software house, eccetto che il software e' gratuito, ed
        e' utilizzabile, e funziona, e se si pianta ti dicono subito
        come correggerlo, e ...