Opinion Time!

Background:
I've set up a linux system where I work to act as an
small, staff-only, Email server. About 10months ago
I installed RedHat 5.2 and manually compiled/installed
the services I needed to use (Sendmail 8.9.3, Fetchmail
5.03, Bind 8.2.1 *which I think has been exploited*,
WU IMAP/POP3 4.6beta, kernel 2.2.12). All of this
installed on a 486-turned-Cyrix M2 PR266MHz, 64Megs
SDRAM, and a 4.3Gig UDMA EIDE HD.

Should I ...
Update the services I use (Bind, Fetchmail, IPOP3,
and kernel)?
OR
Upgrade to a different/new distribution?

Any thoughts/warnings/issues I should know about before
performing either function?

NOTE: MAYBE, as a project for slow working periods, I
might set up a way to allow web access to a persons
email.

Thanks to all your help!

Peter Verhagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]