On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Marek Suwalski wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have problem with configure polish diactrical characters in console LM
>7.0.
>In 6.1 all characters will be configured with first instalation.
>Anyone help me ?

        Heh... Polish diacritics are very same to Croatian, I hope.
        Can you see this: žćčđšŽĆČĐŠ (zccdsZCCDS)

        I don't like the system to mess with the fine-tuning so this
        is what I've done manualy within 6.1, you could try it in 7.0,
        too

file /etc/sysconfig/keyboard:
KEYTABLE="croat"
(to have the keys on the right place)

file /etc/sysconfig/i18n
SYSFONT=lat2-14.psf.gz
(to choose the latin2 font)

        Maybe you can try with lat2-14.psf or even only lat2-14
        (I've set a bunch of my private fonts and I'm using one of
        them, actually).

        You might experience some problems while running e.g. slrn or
        pine in the console (arrows not displaying correctly), but
        that can be fixed, too. Ask for the procedure, I don't have
        the description here, but know where I can find it. Or I can
        send you already fixed font.
Davor Cengija
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Please allow 30 days for delivery"