Is anyone running VMware on LM6.1SMP?

I get the following error when I install:

"The directory of kernel headers (version 2.2.9-19mdk) does not match your
running kernel (version 2.2.9-19mdksmp). Consequently, even if the
compilation of the module was successful, the module would not load into
the running kernel."

VMware says to recompile ... OK ... then I get this message:

"There is probably a light difference of kernel configuration between the
set of   C header files you specified and your running kernelThere is
probably a light difference of kernel configuration between the set of C
header files you specified and your running kernel"

Thanks,
Rex Petrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]