On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 05:47:30PM -0500, William Ahern wrote:
> Could somebody point me to some resources on building a system resting
> ext3 or reiserfs? I'm not too interested on some sort of hybrid system that
> boots ext2 and mounts another partition for ext3. i'd like to keep it simple as
> i don't have an alterior need to create seperate partitions... plus i'd like
> journaling to keep the boot device clean, too.

Well, I can't help you on ext3, but on reiserfs. Go to
www.devlinux.com/namesys/ (I think, if it's the wrong URL get back on me)
and check that out. If you want to install on reiserfs right away, you need
to customize a bootdisk I guess. But you still need to put /boot on ext2, if
you want to use lilo...
If the system is already installed, try to copy it over to a new disk,
formatted with reiserfs...

Karsten
--
Why do we have to hide from the police, daddy?