ibi wrote:

> Well folks it was bound to happen. CERT just released an advisory about
> malicious scripting attacks and poisoned cookies contained in HTML pages
> and advises Systems Administrators of the appropriate action. This
> affects all servers including intranet. Appropriate action for Apache,
> MS and Java Web Servers is listed. The document can be found at:
> http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2000-02.html
>
> Pj
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These guys are getting better!!!!

They have all the 1995 exploits I know of zeroed and at least half of those
I know from 1996, 1997, and 1998.

Of course, I don't specialize in internet security so my knowledge is
actually pretty slight.

Civileme

--
experimentation involving more than 500 trials with an
ordinary slice of bread and a tablespoon of peanut butter