ok I did that,  for user pablo in directory /home/pablo

I made a directory public_html  I did a chmod 0755 public_html
I just get a denied message

So I did a chown nobody  and a chgrp nobody on the directory
same thing
then I did the same on the /home/pablo directory and it works,
but then since pablo isn't the owner of his own directory his ftp doesn't work
correctly.

so  what is the next step.