So this will let you merge existing partitions?  I use this when setting up a computer
- but did not
know you could merge existing partitions. I guess I will have to do some reasearch.

but on the other hand why do we need something like this in linux - just mount the
second partition
to the appropriate mount point.   ( Windows 2000 - now lets you mount another share as
a directory
instead of a drive letter  Kind of like mount points . )