I have a LM 6.1 (waiting on KDE 2.0 before any more upgrades), and
everything works OK that I really need.  Except:
My mouse (Boring Serial Mouse) works great, except when ANY long-running
IO occurs with any Hard Drive or CD-device , even if it is not intensive
(ie: Burning a CD).  I have tried running and not running IRQtune, but I
get the same results.  The mouse jumps all over the screen even when not
being moved.  It is not just a delayed result, it is a totally incorrect
movement (or rather jump).  Any thoughts on even where to investigate?

Eric Aksomitis