Ok, I'm trying to export my key using the gnupg that comes with LM7.0 and
it's screwing up my console bigtime.  When I use "gpg --export" I get a
bunch of high ascii and it turns everything into high ascii, including
prompts and everything.

I really need to get my public key exported so I can put it on my website
and send it to people and (most importantly) give it to Lenny so he can
verify my contrib RPMs.  I've finally got RPM to use gpg instead of pgp,
but I can't export my key so I can finally upload the half-dozen new
contrib RPMs I have to upload!

Can anyone give me some help here?  Thanx a million in advance!

--
Vincent Danen, ICQ: 54924721 . telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org
BBBS/LiI . Internet Rex for Linux Beta . Freezer Burn BBS