Andrea Celli wrote:

> "Istvan B." wrote:
> >
> > I don't seem to have this. What do you mean by "use the ttf-package"
> > on the CD? You mean the font collection? What does mkttfdir do
> > exactly? Does it only make the fonts.dir?
>
> I know only that:
> - I choose to install ttf during Mandrake-6.1 (custom) installation;
> - I ran mkttfdir;
> - true type fonts work right on my Linux box;
> - I upgraded to M-7.0 and ttf support still works.

I found it. It is basically the same as ttmkfdir.
I did have tt fonts when Installed Mandrake (the ones that come with the
system) I just wanted to add more. It is so much better when using text
in Gimp, as I have over 300 fonts that I can use now! :-) It helps with
web design.

--
Istvan Bronowiecki - Melbourne, Australia  |  Powered by Linux 2.2.14