try running kfm & from your xterm

*-----Original Message-----
*From: Matt Fuerst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
*Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 9:28 AM
*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Subject: [expert] Using X-Win32 to get KDE on Windows
*
*Hi all,
*
*I am trying to connect to my Linux box from my Win98 machine.
*Basically, I
*have a fresh install of Linux on my box, got it all networked up. I can
*successfully display single windows, such as running xterm or kfm on my
*Windows machine (using a different X Window system on my Win machine -
*namely MI/X) but I cannot figure how to run KDE itself. Any luck? I am
*looking for what options to set in X-Win32 and what to type in Linux.
*
*Thanks
*
*Matt