I've nuked the Netscape RPMs that came with Mandrake 7 in order to use
the US-crypto version (can't find an RPM for it anywhere).

Now, it closes all windows when it should close one.  This is not an
"all the time" thing, but often enough to make me want to kill
Netscape's programmers.

I've tried an earlier suggestion someone had, of uninstalling and
reinstalling the compatibility libraries, and that made absolutely no
difference.

Anyone have a 100% fix for this, or should I go back to 4.70 and use
Fortify to get my 128-bit encryption up?
--

Nil Carborundum Illegitimi