Hi,
I started a new channel on openprojects called #Linux-Mandrake.
A channel were all us Linux-Mandrake enthusiasts can chat about the
latest cooker or how kernel 2.4 is going to "sweeeeeeeeeet" and xfree86
4.0 will make use of that ge force card you got, and so we can help out
some new people into Linux-Mandrake.
Please don't get discourages if you only see a few people on. The
channel is new, so please park there to show your support.

I already wrote an irc bot for the channel (database is postgresql, web
interface is php3/pgsql).

We are looking for ops, so send me an e-mail if you are worthy
candidate.

Happy IRCing,
Nitin Bhatia
-==Where I want to go today is Linux.=--

--
Nitin Raja Bhatia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#Linux-Mandrake on irc.openprojects.net