I have a friend who uses kmail under Gnome/Enlightenment.
The apps might have do all of their nify integrated tricks, but they
won't just out-and-out refuse to come up.

(Not that I've tried them under fvwm, you understand.)

--
I am "Brian, the man from babble-on" (Brian T. Schellenberger).
I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .