Suse is the one distro that has the real good
high res graphics isnt it?

When I am looking for a new video driver I go to Suse's site,
they always seem to have the latest in video drivers.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] mewed:

--
My new linux web server with Apache

http://kittypuss.penguinpowered.com