On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, you wrote:

> > > Beats me, but it's right there in DrakConf's list, between netfs and
> > > numlock.
> > >
> > Umm....I think "network" is pretty self-explanatory, don't you?
>

> Not if you don't understand it's function; it's too general a term.

Well, it would SEEM to me (not a programmer or particularly
knowledgeable about Linux in general) that "network" would cover
starting the network services, such as TCPIP, etc. *I* would tend to
think that "Network" in the startup services should be
self-explanatory if you have ANY knowledge of computer networking
above and beyond just plugging your computer into the LAN and hoping
it works.
Just my $0.02 worth.
        John