Hmmm . . . it thinks that you don't have permissions to run it.

Can you create a file in your home directory?
Is it possible that you wiped out /tmp?

If I weren't so tired I'm sure I'd think of more but that's a start.

--
I am "Brian, the man from babble-on" (Brian T. Schellenberger).
I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .