On Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 03:19:35PM -0700, thus spake Charles Curley:
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 08:48:34AM +0000, Glyn Millington wrote:
> ->
> ->
> -> Which MTAs do you use - sendmail, fetchmail.......?
>
> Sendmail
>

> ->
> -> If so then Martin Hollands wonderful Noether Linux page has
> -> plenty of useful stuff
> -> http://www.noether.freeserve.co.uk
>
> I must have missed it.
>
> ->
> -> and for setting up procmail with Mutt  have a look at Telsa's
> -> page:-
> ->
> -> http://roadrunner.swansea.linux.org.uk/~hobbit/cave.html
>
> Has some excellent procmail recipes, but I didn't see how to set it up to
> use procmail.

You need to invoke procmail - I do it direct from my
.fetchmailrc with tbhis line:-

mda '/usr/bin/procmail -f - RCPT=%T /home/glyn/.procmailrc'

It works for me!
I'm pretty sure you can invoke procmail from sendmail, but for a
newcomer like me that sendmail.cnf file is scary!
HTH

Glyn

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of it's parts. " *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *