Hi..
When I do a shutdown -h now the system shutsdown the various file
systems and then says system is halted..After this mine says..stopping all md
devices, the screen then is filled with columns of scrolling numbers like
d3>][<c383fcff] [<c383058e>]....Could anyone tell me how to avoid this..
It does not seem to affect the shutdown as I do not get a warning message on
reboot..I tried a sync sync before shutdown but it made no difference......

   Regards Ted

            Ted Wager.......Mandrake Linux 7
              g3tpi.ampr.org  44.131.147.8

 OS From :- www.eridani.co.uk