My experience was that v6.1 of RedHat, and v4.2 of RedHat, but not v5.x
of Redhat were both more reliable / had few unpleasent surprises than
Mandrake.

However my experience with RedHat tech support was so negative that I
shan't go back anyway, and Mandrake has lots of cool reasons to use it.

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org